- Spectra Sundial in Jakarta, Indonesia
- 06° 16' S · 106° 46'
- Direct East Facing Exposure
- This direct east facing Spectra sundial
is located just below the equator in the southern hemisphere.
- The equinox line of a direct east
or west facing vertical sundial located directly on the equator
is vertical -
- so Spectra sundials for the tropics
have a very distinct vertical shape compared to similar dials
for temporate regions.
- The seasonal date lines are configured
appropriately for the unique circumstances encountered with a
- The Spectra Sundial · Page
- Spectra · Details
· Orders ·
· Sundial Comments
· World of Sundials
- Home · Sundials
· Ideas · Images
· Links · Contact
Artisan Industrials Corporation · All Rights Reserved